Monday, January 18, 2021

I finally created a folder on my laptop to stash some of the photos and clips captured by the motion camera, then erased everything on the memory card so it's ready to go back into service.  Do have to admit that I am disappointed we haven't gotten any new ones of the raccoon - or any of the skunk.


Had to laugh at this, which came across my FB page yesterday.

Melanie Lokey Rollman (Crap Wildlife Photography) This little bandit used to sneak through my cat door around midnight to dine at the AYCE kitty buffet in my kitchen, and on occasion bringing her "friends" with her to the pawty.



Glad "our" raccoon didn't come visit us through Brownie's door - 
or if it did (!) we are completely clueless about it.



We enjoyed lovely weather all weekend, and I certainly took advantage of it by reading poolside in the afternoons.  However 'weather' is predicted, with clouds prevalent throughout the next 10 days, and we even have chances for rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment