Friday, January 15, 2021

 The property looks great after yesterday's attention by Paul's crew.  The last of the trees are now  trimmed (and ready to explode with new growth in a few months) and all of the recently grounded leaves were removed, with "hardly any" left to come down.  To top it off, his bill (for the last day and a half of work) wasn't nearly as hefty as I'd feared, given what the first day cost a couple of months ago.

Amazingly, given the tonnage of limbs that were dispatched (many of which were over-hanging the houses),Tom still doesn't think the work needed to be done.


There's a trip to the chiropractor on my agenda for this morning.  My foot has continued to improve (much less swelling and bruising since he saw me a week ago) so I'm not sure if he'll recommend another laser treatment after my tune-up.  The other good news is that my back and hip aren't nearly as cranky as they could be, given the situation, so I have no major complaints at the moment.  Unfortunately once I'm up and walking lopsided with the boot it will be more difficult to keep them  happy, though I will do what I can - including buying an additional insert for the other shoe to lift it some.

No comments:

Post a Comment