Friday, January 1, 2021


Brownie apparently had a delightful time on his walk, and never missed me; Mary says he didn't so much as give a backward glance at the house before happily trotting off with her.




On our last walk Mary had told me that her sister Jean was looking to get a dog.  Today she shared this photo of puppy Sassy with her new parents.  


Everyone now, in unison:



Mary had brought some color catchers along (at my request) so I could try them when I washed my new heart quilt.  (I think it spent some time in the vicinity of a smoker.)  



No idea how those color catchers work, but they obviously do - because while the "after" photo provides clear proof that the red fabrics indeed bled, the white areas of the quilt have remained a pristine white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment