Saturday, January 23, 2021

I got through yesterday, the one-month anniversary of Mom's death, okay - but I was definitely sad.  No doubt I will continue to mark those monthly reminders for a while, and the daily reminders are still frequent, of course.



After being disinclined through 2020, 
now I'm really chomping at the bit to get back to sewing.



This morning I watched a wonderful tutorial 
for a "someday" quilt on The List.


Unfortunately my foot has been aching/hurting much more in recent days 
so I have no idea when that will happen.  


Could it "just" be due to our current damp weather?


The good news is that (most of the time!) 
we don't have to deal with damp weather here!


So even though this weather front has been hanging around for a while, 
there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment