Thursday, January 28, 2021

Alex 'probably' lost more points <g> when he gave Brownie a bath around dinnertime last night.  Alex's plan is to take the photo today, so will hope Brownie doesn't find the need to investigate a mud puddle when Mary takes him for a walk this morning. (Cat #2 is having his teeth cleaned, so she's coming by this morning after dropping off Merlin at the vet.)


I've unlocked the door so I won't have to get up to let Mary in.


Last evening Tom and I watched a program on NOVA (Forgotten Genius) about chemist Percy Julian, an African-American  born in 1899.  I'd never heard of him - and found his story fascinating.


My foot hurts this morning even though I haven't even resumed walking yet today so I'm not feeling terribly encouraged here... though did get very happy news yesterday about Elinor's recent PETscan after she'd seen the doc on Tuesday for the results.

The news is very positive.  All the tumor activity has declined again and her oncologist is very happy about the results. Elinor and Richard will visit the surgeon in Denver on February 19 to find out if surgery is the best next step.



Alex brought in the motion camera yesterday to see what it'd gotten - which turned out to be birds and cats (hadn't realized how many different ones visit our yard despite Brownie!) and of course one curious brown dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment