Monday, January 25, 2021

 It rained heavily on the drive to my foot appointment, but cooperated by letting up just as we got there.  Tom, who had remained stayed in the car reading, said it then poured the whole time I was inside, only stopping right before I returned 45 minutes later. 

It not only resumed pouring on the drive home, accompanied by some very intense lightning, but then became a hailstorm.  My car thermometer registered only 39 degrees! 


As for my foot, today's X-rays showed good healing so Dr. Elebrashi cleared me to start putting some weight on my foot a little bit at a time.  It does hurt, but he assured me I can't do any damage or impede the healing process.  So I'm going to just suck it up (with some weight-bearing help from crutches.)  


Unless things get worse I won't see him again until the end of February - when we both hope the healing process will be more or less completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment