Friday, January 22, 2021

Mary liked her owls yesterday, though there is some question <g> about how they will end up being used. She also scored some of Mom's earrings, which went right into her naked ears.  

After I scooped up the earrings of Mom's that I wanted I photographed the rest for Emily and Bekkah to choose what they'd like, and Emily has already made selections for her and the girls.  While tween Sierra can certainly wear hers now, I'm assuming that Maggie and Greta will have to delay adorning their ears with Bana's danglies for a few years yet. Now waiting to see what Bekkah wants.  




I did let Emily and Bekkah know that I am 'down-sizing' my collection, and should get those earrings photographed soon.  Hope they'll want lots of the ones that I no longer wear.


Thanks to Mary's chauffeuring service yesterday I now have another library book to start today.  I'm curious to see how closely it resembles The Giver of Stars (which I read and thoroughly enjoyed) due to accusations that TGOS plagiarized Troublesome Creek.


Not much else exciting yesterday (except for a shower... which pretty much "proves" what my days are like if that qualifies as exciting!)


Looks like another gray morning, so maybe we'll get more rain?  Sue is holding off on next week's irrigation schedule until tomorrow in case people want to adjust their requests because of this week's rain.    


Not enough for us to cancel, though.


Only thing on today's agenda is a chiropractor appointment.  Since we need to leave in about an hour I think it's time to start making noise; that way Tom will have time for both cups of coffee before starting 'his' day.  


I have been up for 3 hours, but quite happy I "slept in" until 6:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment