Thursday, January 21, 2021

I did (finally!) figure out how to access my e-book from the library - it just takes half a dozen clicks to get there.  At least it's worth it, since I'm truly enjoying the book (which takes place in Baltimore in the 60s.) 


I've made note of the pathway (the starting point is the most crucial) 

which will help next time... assuming I can find where I saved it!


Of course there SHOULD be an easier way to save/access library e-books via Overdrive, but (obviously) I don't know what that is.  And Alex got so frustrated with me yesterday (regarding a different issue) that I am not inclined to bother him about this - or much else.  


I do have another book waiting for me at the library (LOVE my DTBs) but of course I need a ride to pick it up.  Mary is swinging by this morning (after she drops off her kitty at the vet for his teeth cleaning) to pick up the little something I have for her, so maybe she can drive me.  Do so hate having to ask for rides, but grateful that at least my dependence is just temporary.


My foot looks SO much better now, with the bruising (mostly) gone and the swelling remaining just at the break site.


  Unfortunately there is a constant 'ache', and pain just from blankets "weighing it down", so I just can't imagine attempting to put weight on it Monday at the doctor!


No comments:

Post a Comment