Tuesday, June 12, 2018

On Monday Patti and I went to the movies.  Book Club turned out to be as entertaining as everyone had said, though (naturally!) there were no surprises in the plot.



Pretty much finished quilting Bailey's quilt, and got Patti's input on which fabric to use for the binding.  (She chose the one I've been leaning toward, so the decision is made.)  This afternoon I hope to get that made and attached so I can work on the blind-stitching tomorrow during the Foothills meeting.
  


Dave is coming over around lunchtime today to give us an estimate on replacing the leaning block wall.  I can hardly wait <g> to hear his quote.  And all because Tom resisted (for years!) having those oleanders trimmed back, until I insisted.  



Forgot to mention that on our drive up to Anthem on Wednesday evening Myra told me about the estimate they got for getting their house windows replaced, from a company I've been thinking of calling.  It is true that her house does have several curved windows... but still, $56,000!?



Still have time to get busy and do some sewing before I head off to the gym.  

No comments:

Post a Comment