Thursday, June 28, 2018

I got a good night's sleep, and after a bit I'll shower and grab some of the breakfast here and then hit the road for the last 100 miles or so.



Forgot to mention that when we got back from dinner on Tuesday night, Alex noticed a bump on the end of Tyga's nose.  An insect bite?  Then right before bedtime that evening, walking barefoot of course, I noticed a rather large scorpion (first one we've seen this year) cruising across the floor of the family room.  Glad I found it before it found me!  Maybe that's what stung Tyga, though he seemed to be fine.




I had forgotten to ask the guys at Firestone to take a look at the temperature gauge in the bumper when they had it up on the lift to change the oil and rotate the tires, though I did mention it when I picked up the car.  My hope was that it was just a loose wire, though the guy said it was more likely broken, by a rock. or other debris thrown up under the car.  However, my theory is supported by the fact that it seems to have started working again.



Speaking of Firestone.... when I was leaving there with my car Tuesday, I noticed that they had not replaced the reminder sticker.  So I went back in and got that done.  Then yesterday, when I was updating my screen info after getting gas, I came across the oil screen - which is still reading only 30%.  Either they didn't actually change the oil - or (more likely) they just didn't reset the info.



No comments:

Post a Comment