Friday, June 22, 2018

Got my errands run yesterday before the worst of the heat set in (we're back to the 110+ temps), and all just down the street, on three different corners of 43rd. (No doubt if the fourth corner was commercial instead of residential, I would have needed to do something to do there also!)  



First stop was the mailbox place; it's so close, and I knew it would be faster than the post office.  Unfortunately they were out of the largest envelope size, and the next size down was a smidge too small, so Bailey's little quilt had to go via a box.  No issues filling up at the gas station, but checking out at Walmart with a handful of items in case I needed to have dinner ready for the guys tonight (though, as of Alex's most recent message, appears "not likely") the auto machine wasted no time giving me a hassle.  (In my case, seems that there are free hassles with every check out....)



I'd had to wait to call in refills for my Rx, both of which are always for 3 months but never come with refills.  There's never an issue with either doctor office actually okaying them, but hopefully there has been no snafu with either of the offices getting around to doing it so I'll have them filled before I leave town.  



Cleaners never showed yesterday (Bella said something came up) and they will be here this afternoon instead.  Irrigation is currently underway, but that won't impact them at all.  Luckily the timing is such that I'll be letting the water go shortly, before I need to leave for the gym.


It also means dealing with irrigation at the beginning and end of Tyga's stay here.



Spoke with Mom this morning.  She's still getting over her crud (and sounds crummy) but says she's actually feeling pretty good.  However she recently fell, bursting blood vessels in her leg.  I'm glad she had the doctor check it out, because according to Mom it's "all black and looks like gangrene."


  The truly worrisome issue is that she says she was using her walker, and wearing shoes with support, so she's not sure how it happened.  


Here's hoping that this fall was just an isolated incident -
and not something that will continue to occur!



I'm behind on watching Jeopardy, but Wanda has been keeping up - and knew I'd appreciate the fact that she's been on a roll getting the Final questions (even when most of the contestants haven't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment