Monday, June 25, 2018

Good thing I called the pharmacy this morning instead of just cruising over there - because insurance will not pay for the Rx until tomorrow.  I sure hope there are no further surprises, and I can actually pick up the meds tomorrow on the way home from the gym!



Patti cut my hair this afternoon (it needed it) and we chatted about their plans for an upcoming vacation in Montana, mostly at Glacier National Park.  



On the way home from Patti's house mid-afternoon I stopped in to see the new backyard landscaping at Marcie's - but the nursery guys had not yet arrived.  I brought Latina back here with me for a bit so she'd be out of the way when they did arrive, and when I brought her home I got to see the plantings in progress.  Their yard keeps looking better with each step.



I'd forgotten that today is Latina's birthday.  Now that she's turned one she's no longer officially a puppy … though reasonably sure <g> that she doesn't realize that.  



We cruised to the back house to visit with Tyga (who had just had a bath after rolling in a dead lizard) and got to listen a bit while Alex played with one of his Rockstar guitars.



I realized today that I am a bit overdue for an oil change.


Happily was able to make an appointment for that (and to get my tires rotated) tomorrow afternoon.   Trying to get all my ducks in a row...


The outdoor temperature gauge in my car 
has been acting squirrelly the past few weeks.  



I looked in the car manual, which says it's located in the front bumper - but it must be hidden on the underside.  I thought about crawling underneath to see if it had gotten gunked up, though (surprise, surprise) never did.  And today it started working again.  There's some perverted "pleasure" in knowing just exactly how hot it is outside...



Did a bunch of packing today, though of course many things 
can't be packed until tomorrow evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment