Saturday, June 9, 2018

I weeded out front for quite a while this morning, while it was still nice and pleasant out, until I found ants.  Or should I say the ants found me!  


By 9:00 I had filled a 5-gallon bucket to the brim three times (that's a lot of dandelions) and it felt like I made a lot of progress.  So why are there still so many left?


Tyga kept me company while I was working out there, and he was such a good boy!  Even though it was clear that he really really really wanted to hop the wall and visit a black lab being walked, he obeyed my command to stay in the yard.




Now I'm changing sheets and doing laundry, and then plan to get in some more quilting on Bailey's birthday gift.  When Marcie saw it yesterday she agreed that while the echo quilting is labor intensive, my project is turning out wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment