Tuesday, September 26, 2017

It's been a productive afternoon of studying.  While I still have some additional reading to do in order to be all caught up, at least I'm caught up on the actual class lectures.  And a little more than an hour into class I got quite a surprise when Andy was getting ready to go over some of the assigned case problems, where he questions some of the students.



But before actually starting Andy digressed a bit, saying, "My older sister is auditing this class." (I can only see a few students on the video, and several of them turned and looked in the back as if expecting to see me.)  He mentioned that he had gotten an e-mail from me last week 'complaining' that I couldn't hear comments from the students, and assumed that anyone watching the videos to make up classes would have the same issue.  So he asked the students to make an effort to speak up.


But before he continued with class, he added, "My sister's name is Bobbi, and she lives in Phoenix, AZ.  She never went to law school, but I have told her that had she done so she would clearly be the best lawyer in the family" [laughter] "and I mean that." [more laughter]  "Hi, Bobbi." [loud laughter]  After the briefest of pauses, he concluded with, "I'm still her baby brother." [at which point the class responded AWWWWWW, followed by lots of laughter]


No comments:

Post a Comment