Sunday, September 24, 2017

I thought that 20 minutes would give me plenty of time to swing by the library and drop off a DVD (I forgot to bring it with me yesterday) and still get to the gym in time - but not if I got caught at every red light.  The good news is that once there I surpassed my goal and made it all the way through the remaining 45 minutes! 



While I was gone this summer, one of my lucky bamboo plants "hid" from Tom and bit the dust.  So after today's workout I swung by the weekend-only indoor 'swap-meet' at 43rd and Thunderbird to replace it.  (Of course first I stopped in next-door at The Other Quilt Shop to see Sheri - and bought a yard of fabric - and then had a nice long chat with her and Kevin.)  But when I went next-door to shop at the bamboo booth, I discovered that the entire building is now empty.


No word on where they've moved.  Too bad, since they always had such a nice selection - and at reasonable prices.



No comments:

Post a Comment