Saturday, September 23, 2017

I got some more yardwork done this morning, and definitely appreciated the cooler weather; the high today is only going to be a delightful 85!  Mr. Peacock was in the Back 40 when I went to set the irrigation gates, and he clearly was not happy to see me out there.



I've managed to cross a number of things off my List today, but have also taken time to read (now I'm 3/4 of the way through the book) and also chat with Mom.  Glad to hear that between Sandy and JJ she should be up and running on her "new" iPhone 7 (Andy's old one) fairly soon.  Once I shower and dress (and technically it's still morning so I'm not that far behind...) I want to pick up some books at the library and then make a Target run.

And when I get home I can reward myself with more reading time!





No comments:

Post a Comment