Tuesday, September 12, 2017

After the gym I hit the grocery store, where there was an adorable toddler "helping" her parents shop.  (Mom just rolled with it, but Dad was definitely not having as much fun as the little girl.)  I found everything I need for tomorrow, and now all the fruit is washed and prepped. 


And if you fell for that, you obviously don't know me!



This afternoon I continued getting more stuff done around the house, including "washing" the family room carpet.  As hoped, it looks better - and also seems to be drying quite nicely.  Originally I was going to do it on Friday so it could dry while I'm gone - but somehow <g> my Friday has definitely filled up.



Just spoke to Tom.  He made it all the way to Winnemucca today, so tomorrow should be an easy drive for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment