Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Another fun day at Busy Bees. 


And I was busy; not only did I bring food today, but was also responsible for the tip-of-the-day.  So I shared the chiropractor's warning about the importance of standing with legs apart when reaching forward, especially crucial when doing it repetitively, as when rotary cutting.  I certainly learned MY lesson a year ago, when I tore my gluteal tendon cutting strips and was in agony for three days.


Show & Tell is always fun, but I especially enjoyed seeing the results of my recent bag class.
Betsy, Monica, Louise, Nancy, Sharon, Laura, Patty



I knew about the fabric dying class today up at Jeannie's (because Wanda had mentioned she would be there.) So after lunch I popped up to give Jeannie the flamingo fabric I had found for her while shopping with Wanda several months ago.  Turned out I also knew several other women in the class, including Melissa, Anne, and Penny. Jeannie seemed very pleased with her gift, and it will be fun to see what she turns it into. 



She invited me to stay, but I certainly wasn't dressed for dying, plus I had a couple of other errands to run, including a final stop at our neighborhood Walmart grocery for some apples and honey for tonight.

Heading in I saw the reminder about flu shots, and since that's on my list I figured I might as well go ahead and get that taken care of today. 



When they pulled up my account, it showed that both Rx refills I had called in just an hour or so earlier were ready to be picked up.  That was definitely a surprise, because one wasn't scheduled to be ready until tomorrow, and the other one even later since it had expired and they needed to call the doctor before refilling it. 



Time to get back to my homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment