Thursday, September 14, 2017

It ending up taking all morning to get the cabinet paperwork taken care of (another long story) but the good news is that the manager thinks we'll get everything sooner than James originally promised. 


Kenny also "worked with me", so we will be getting a sample of the granite to take to the tile store - just as long as we understand that there will be some variations. 



Checked out the frig, and Adam was right; it's going to work (YAY!) Unfortunately I couldn't actually order the appliances today (that's another story.)  While I was there I got 3 phone calls: Louise, with answers to my 3 questions; Tom, who talked to Wes and wants to wait on the pool repair until he gets home and gets that sorted out; and Christian, from Snowbowl, returning my call about not being able to order a Season Pass (for Alex's birthday) though I've never had a problem before.  He isn't sure what the issue is, but of course to figure it out I needed to be at home at the computer.  He gave me his direct line to call him back later, but when I tried this afternoon I had to leave a message again. Phone tag...


Today Mary brought over a map to their place, and a key.  Her neighbors are going to take care of turning everything on before my arrival (and then turn things off after I leave) which makes things pretty easy.  And yes, their place does have heat. <g> 



I definitely struggled to stay awake late this afternoon, but luckily I won that battle - because taking a nap around 4:00 would not help me get a good night's sleep tonight.  Around 6:00, after the news ended, I went out to do a little yardwork before tomorrow's irrigation, and there were helicopters hovering overhead.  Wonder what's going on - though I'm not likely to make it to the 10:00 news to find out!



Now I'm just waiting until a decent hour to go to bed. 
I really, really, really would like to log 8 hours tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment