Saturday, December 7, 2013

Woke up early this morning (it was still dark out) but read in bed for a while, then called Mom back East and chatted for an hour.  

Although it's pretty chilly out, it's nice and warm here in the house.  
I may just take Amy's 'advice' and stay in my PJs all day!  

It's always fun when it's PJ day at school.  Or not!

I actually forgot (!) that the hot tub is up and running (as of yesterday) or I might have started my day out there.  Of course the day's still young, and there's still plenty of time left today to soak... I think!

The hot tub was a little too toasty yesterday - Mr. Ducky said about 103 - so I didn't last as long as I might have liked.  I hope we didn't turn it down too much.  (No numbers on the dial, and the mark I made last year on the perfect spot has worn off.)

Only thing on tap for today is Carolyn's visit to help me with my new embroidery machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment