Friday, December 6, 2013

I was all organized for my Word Wizard stint this morning, but when I pulled into the parking lot I realized I didn't have my hat/wand/etc.  That was because before I left the house I put them down "just for a second" to do something and (obviously!) forgot to pick them up again.  Sigh.  At least it's just a few blocks back home.  The rest of the morning went well; the kids are always so happy to see me.

Yesterday after school I had bus duty, 
and one of the first graders told me that I looked 'just like the Word Wizard'! <g>

Driving to school I saw that Hoogie (around the corner) was having a yard sale, so I called Tom and 'suggested' that with all the traffic he try to sell some of the stuff that's taking up room in my garage.  It was a great idea - in just a couple of hours he cleared out that whole side!  Of course now I have no real excuse not to muck out the garage....

Last night when Alex returned my car, he saw a large mouse (small rat?) run across the garage, so today we're going to have to set a trap.  We did find the droppings it's been leaving.


In just a few I'm off to PT,
and when I get home I'm going to soak in the hot tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment