Wednesday, December 11, 2013


On the news last night they reported that it was -10 degrees in Flagstaff yesterday morning.  (And I don't think that reading was taken up on top of the mountain!)  Alex just posted that he and some friends are heading up there to go snowboarding today.  WAY too cold for me!

I have a little bit of a voice this morning, but not much.  When I called about my meds (they were supposed to be delivered yesterday, and weren't) the woman had a hard time hearing me.  According to their records, the meds were delivered (and signed for, with initials DES - who is that???) - at 6:30 p.m.  We were here eating dinner then, and the doorbell certainly did not ring.  But sure enough, when I went to check, there was the box sitting outside the front door.  The temps got pretty low last night, but the meds didn't seem to have frozen.  The woman to whom I got transferred (in Quality Control) blamed the snafu on temporary seasonal workers at UPS.

  Deliveries have always gone smoothly, so hopefully 

Just taking it easy this morning, 
marshaling my strength for the Foothills party.



No comments:

Post a Comment