Saturday, December 28, 2013

I'm putting a moratorium on complaining about my woes with technology... at least for the moment!  Instead, I've decided to share a few recent comics that put a smile on my face.

And ZITS is almost always on that list.



And PICKLES is often right-on-target...

And if I substitute GARAGE for ATTIC, this one works for me!

Lisa will be spending the night here tonight (instead of in Scottsdale, where she's been all week) since I have the 'honor' of getting up early and taking her to the airport tomorrow for her early flight.  However that does not mean we will get to have dinner with her.  That honor goes to Bailey.

And yes, I probably AM being passive aggressive here.  Can you see my hand up to my forehead?  I know other parents out there can relate! (Bana, are you laughing yet?)

Once Alex gets here with a fistful of cash I'll head to the bank, and then maybe over to Ruth's to see all of her penguin decorations.  Both of those sound like positive ways to spend the day (instead of gnashing my teeth fighting with the embroidery software.)

No comments:

Post a Comment