Friday, December 27, 2013

Linda and Rick arrived around 8:00 last night to pick-up Elmo.  I asked Tom if he was going to miss him (he hadn't wanted me to dog sit when the opportunity arose) and he surprised both of us by saying he would.

  Elmo virtually never barks (except on the very rare occasion when I had to crate him) and he sleeps much of the time, so how much trouble could he be?

Elmo was glad to 'see' his mom last night.... 

but I think she was even gladder to see him!

I sure hope Elmo gave us a good report card when telling her all about his stay here.

This morning Tom is off (with Kaye and Rich and some friends of Rich's) to ride their quads near Bloody Basin.  They'll booking for Indian ruins and rocks, I think.  Anyway they should have perfect weather for it, sunny and around 70.

Now THIS is sensible winter weather!!!

My only plan for the day is a massage at PT (they are discounted this week.)  I am still sore from my gym workout on Monday; Jim warned I'd probably be sore on Tuesday, but I sure didn't expect the soreness to continue Wednesday and Thursday.  At least today it finally seems to be doing better.

But a massage certainly can't hurt, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment