Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Christmas Eve, so thought some of you might enjoy this.  
Who knew that Santa (and the reindeer!) had such beautiful voices?


Of course WE'D better not get a white Christmas here in Phoenix -
except maybe in your dreams!

I got a bunch of last-minute shopping done yesterday before/after PT (yes, as a matter of fact Bell Rd. was the madhouse I expected) but now I'm pretty much done.  Of course I still have to hit the grocery store today (and we all know how I love to do that... NOT!) 


But first <g> I'm going to play Santa and pop over to Patti's
to deliver the gift I whipped up for her last night. 

(obviously I can't post a pic of that yet!)

Also have a bunch of phone calls to make: need to schedule my mammogram before my follow-up appointments with the oncologist on January 6 and the surgeon on January 13, schedule PT for the next few weeks, try to squeeze in a (discounted!) massage at PT sometime later this week, etc.

Hope things are going well for everyone today, and there's a
bare minimum 
of last-minute panic and stress!





No comments:

Post a Comment