Sunday, December 15, 2013

I didn't make it to the movies yesterday - 
after soaking in the hot tub I was just too drained.  
Mary said it was a good movie, so I'll just wait for it to come out on Netflix.

Instead, I vegged on the couch and finished watching the first season of Orange is The New Black.  There's no release date yet for the next season, just 'sometime' in 2014.

Carolyn came over today and helped me get the embroidery patterns loaded.  We had some difficulty transferring them onto the USB stick so the machine could read them, but Tom helped with that.

Couldn't have done it without them!

I've now gotten started on the first (of six) blocks for the Salem quilt I'll bring with me to California next month.  The name is on, and after I give Carolyn a list of the thread colors I need from her stash I can (HOPEFULLY!) embroider the animal.  Once I get it done I'll be sure <g> to show it off here!

And maybe the next 5 blocks will go a little faster?
<G>

No comments:

Post a Comment