Saturday, December 21, 2013

MAYBE (!) I've mentioned this before, Marilyn.... but
I hate technology!

To begin with, my Clash of Clans will not load on my iPad anymore.  Okay, I realize this is not a crucial issue, but I was having fun playing it.  It tries to load, but as soon as the bar finishes, it closes.

More importantly, although my registration password for the embroidery program (for which I paid big bucks) came through on my computer early this morning (before I woke up at 5:00) here it is almost 2 hours later and even though it seems like I have done all the right things it still won't work.  Tom, of course, has the nerve to still be sleeping.

I could have gotten at least another block done already.  But mostly I am just pissed off at how a (reasonably) intelligent person like myself just cannot get technology to cooperate with me!  

I really do know how to follow directions.  I do!

I don't think the whole cancer thing (surgery/chemo/radiation) upset or frustrated me nearly as much as technology does; and at the rate I've been pulling out my hair this morning, I could be bald again before I post this!

Obviously it shouldn't get to me like it does.... but it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment