Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Yesterday morning I was up way too early, so got in another hour of book listening before I eventually drifted off - and then slept in.  After a leisurely shower I lotioned up, and then did my first (!) sun-bathing of the season up at the pool mid-morning, 15-minutes on each side.  Happily there were no untoward repercussions since I am very careful, having seen people burn badly at this altitude over the years.



Last night I again walked Brownie in the (light) rain, though the lightning and thunder were INTENSE.  The good (though somewhat surprising) news is that he does not seem bothered in the least by the sudden loud noises.



This morning I'm off to Parachute to take James home, and then plan to spend the night in Rifle.  Brownie has seen his food/dish/bed disappear, and knows "something" is up, so he is even more of my little shadow than usual.  He does NOT want to get left behind!



I'm not taking my laptop with me, and my iPad is being pesky about allowing me to access my blog, so it's likely that I'll be MIA until I return sometime tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment