Sunday, August 18, 2019

I had the Apple Pool to myself this afternoon at noon while I waited for Elinor & Karen, so I took the opportunity to snap some more pix.





About 15 minutes later Elinor and Karen arrived, 
and while we soaked we had some wonderful discussions.



Julia brought her pathfinder flute with her, and the music was lovely... though much too short a "concert"!  Turns out she collects flutes from around the world, so I told her about MIM.



Brownie sat nicely for her concert.



It was nice that there was shade in the Apple Pool, but after almost 2 hours I was sufficiently pruned.  I headed back to the house, which was when I spotted some Toyota keys on the road.  Someone will be needing those, so of course on the way home I stopped in at the Welcome Center and turned them in at the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment