Saturday, August 24, 2019

Despite a reasonable night's sleep Thursday night, and then a doze-a-thon all Friday morning, I also took a solid 2 1/2 hour nap Friday afternoon.  Obviously my body was trying to tell me something.



Dr. Bobbi diagnosed a UTI (only the 2nd one I've ever had) so this morning I drove to the clinic in Alamosa (a good hour's drive.)  They saw me right away, though unfortunately getting the Rx for antibiotics filled at Walmart was quite a different story.  


(I'm hoping the antibiotics will also deal with my finger, 
which is sporting an infection from a recent blister.)



Went for a soak when I finally got back, and then checked on the hummers at the swimming pool.  I'd heard yesterday the babies were fluttering above the nest, and today they were hanging out on the branch practicing some more.









No comments:

Post a Comment