Friday, August 16, 2019

Mark is a "moose person", and liked this shirt I passed along to him.



Here he is meeting Brownie, with Cheryl looking on.



Hilda and Karen chatting yesterday aftenoon




In the evening we celebrated Karen's 74th.




Mark has perfected the Body Smile.


Rhubarb (from Elinor's garden) blueberry pie - YUM!



Once we finished dessert it was time for gifts.


The penguin pages I'd saved from last year's calendar tickled Karen's fancy!


She liked the penguin sleep shirts I was passing along - and the B/W one matched the penguin shortie PJs she'd had on that morning!





Brownie is somewhat indisposed, because sometime during the night threw up.  He seems fine now (and has been out a few times already chasing that pesky chipmunk) other than the fact that he isn't at all interested in his breakfast today.



My engine light has come on, and turns out that I'm down  to 15% oil life - so I'll be going into town on Monday for an oil change.  (Probably should have taken care of that before I left Phoenix...)

No comments:

Post a Comment