Sunday, August 11, 2019

Enjoyed a nice long chat with Marna poolside yesterday morning 
while Brownie hung out with Auggie.




For the first time in a while, there was no rain in the afternoon or evening yesterday.  So we (Terry & Neil, Hilda, Elinor & Richard) were sitting outside on the back patio.  When it started to cool down in the early evening, I went inside to put on some warmer clothes.  Brownie (who still doesn't want to be outside without me) was all set to come in with me, but I "convinced" him to stay outside with the others.  


When I came back out (maybe two minutes later?!) you'd think I'd been gone forever.  He leaped up into my arms and gave me dog kisses.  I set him down before I sat down - and he jumped up into my lap and continued loving on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment