Tuesday, August 27, 2019

On Sunday I shuttled Terry and Karen down to Elinor's to load up the camper for the their 2-night trip, then hung out at the swimming pool that afternoon with Eileen and Kate.  The hummers seem to have finally left - and we'll miss them.

 Migrating hummingbirds usually arrive in Colorado in late April 
and leave in early September.

Of course it's an easier trip if you can hitch a ride...



For dinner last night I made up a busy salad to go with leftovers
(like lamb chops and scalloped potatoes)
so nobody starved with Terry gone.



Monday was a lazy day.  I'd started dragging again, though I have been taking my antibiotics twice daily religiously.  For dinner I whipped up my "famous" omelettes, which received their usual admiration.



Started off  today with a soak at the Apple Pool, and later will likely take a last soak at the Party Pool.  I actually started packing yesterday, and this afternoon plan to begin loading up the car (once I bring my green chair back from the swimming pool since it needs to go on the bottom of the trunk.)



Not sure how Brownie will react once things start disappearing from our bedroom...


but I'm guessing he'll become anxious, worried about being left behind!



No comments:

Post a Comment