Wednesday, January 30, 2019

It turns out there is a crack in the molar that was giving me trouble one day earlier this month.  It's fine now, but just in case it starts acting up again the dentist gave me a referral to an "wonderful" endodontist for a possible root canal.  NOT the kind of news I want to hear!


Did get better news when I took my glasses in for repair.  
The fix only took 5 minutes and I'm good as new.




Made it home before noon - when Marilyn and Stubby arrived right on schedule. Stubby's loving the backyard park, though is a little confused by Pokey.  He kept inviting her to play... but she just kept walking.



Tom woke up sick and is feeling quite crappy today.  This afternoon he crawled into bed and slept.  With Wayne arriving on Friday for the big visit it's not a good time to be sick!


No comments:

Post a Comment