Thursday, January 10, 2019

Yesterday afternoon I went to the copy shop and had my Echo pattern blown up to 3x its size, but now think that will be is too big.  So today I'll go back and see how 2x looks.


I was going to head over to JoAnn's afterwards (I have several items to pick up for my upcoming class) but all my coupons stashed in the car had expired, and the new ones that came in yesterday's mail aren't valid until today, so that's another errand on today's schedule.


.
I did stop in next door at TOQS (of course!) I wanted to return a couple of bags to Sheri, and also get the backing for my food quilt. I hope to finish that today( or tomorrow) so I can drop it off with Cindy at the Saturday Sewcial.  Depending on her schedule, it could be all done by the time I get back from my Susan Carlson class next week!  Had thought to use the shadow fabric, but Sheri  was out (she thinks I bought the EOB the other day) so I was 'forced' to wander around and shop.  Not a hardship, of course, just "dangerous"! Found a fabric that will coordinate nicely (and be prettier than the gray.)

I did get all 7 columns sashed together last night, though on the last one I wasn't paying close enough attention and I ended up having to frog stitch .  (SO glad I caught the upside down block before I moved on to the next step!)  But decided (very wisely, no doubt) that I was done sewing  for the day.


I have an early doctor's appointment (7:30) so time to get dressed and head over.



No comments:

Post a Comment