Thursday, January 3, 2019

Vertigo update:  

When Aja stopped over to check on me yesterday afternoon, my ginger ale made "a repeat appearance", so she 'prescribed' Pedialyte and made a run to the store to pick up some for me.  Can't say I liked the taste, but hoped it would do the trick.



When I declined Tom's offer of dinner last night, he made himself some soup and toast.  It smelled good, and made me think maybe I was a little hungry after all.  Not willing to risk truly solid food, I decided on grapes (which was pretty much all I ate during my pregnancy's first trimester morning sickness.)  Nibbled on five.... which despite a truly empty stomach filled me up!  While they did do a little talking back to me during the evening, I'm pleased to report that they did stay down.



I had felt well enough to sit up a bit and work on the jigsaw puzzle (which was nearing completion), but soon migrated to the couch. When I almost dozed off watching TV, it was back to bed for me.  I slept through the night, though did experience a number of peculiar dreams - like one which featured Trump, resembling a Danny DeVito character in a screwball comedy, and some stolen mail.  



Awoke around 5:30 this morning, wondering how I am going to feel today.  
No vertigo (yet!), but the pressure in my head is not a good sign.


Haven't had anything to drink yet, 
but think I'll stick with water and see how that goes.



On the plus side...


I may have lost a few of my unwanted holiday pounds!



Mary offered to pick me up this morning on her way over to the Flying Pig so I could help choose a thread color and quilting pattern for Max's quilt - and then go out to lunch.  Obviously that is not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment