Tuesday, January 8, 2019

I arrived home from the gym just as Edie and Mimi had just finished their own exercise... catching 7 of John's greyhounds that had gotten out (no easy task!)  Since no one was home, they ended up corralling the dogs in one of his horse stalls until he could fix their exit route.  And because they didn't have John's phone number, I called him and left a message to let him know.  When he got home he called to let me know how grateful he was, which I passed along to Edie and Mimi.  He said he'd found out where one of them, a rescue he's currently fostering, had burrowed out under the fence.  Of course that's fixed now.





I popped up to Marcie's to use her design wall so I could figure out where the avocado block should go.  (For those interested <g> it ended up replacing the broccoli.)


Got my sashings cut, and then actually did get one column sewed together.  But I'm starting to drag after getting up so early this morning, and since I had to do some frog stitching on that column I decided that maybe I'm done sewing for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment