Wednesday, January 2, 2019


Shortly after my last post this morning, a bout of vertigo kicked in.  That happens occasionally, but is never very bad and rarely lasts long.  Unfortunately that was not the case today!  


It worsened, and quickly became obvious I would NOT be driving to Benny's memorial.  But once it added a new twist - vomiting! - I realized I was down for the count and not going to be able to attend at all. 


 Ended up napping some, but it wasn't until I tried drinking some ginger ale that I began to feel at least a little better.



Marilyn texted to see if I'm going to be around the end of this month (yes) because she's toying with idea of coming out to Phoenix to enter Stubby in the big dog show - though fairly unlikely since she doubts he's ready.  It really depends on how he does at an upcoming show in Corpus Christie. 


I am already planning to attend that show... but to watch the agility events.  
Mom and Marcie and I sure enjoyed them last year.



Ken called before his scheduled appointment time this afternoon to say that with the current cold the bugs aren't really out and about, and suggesting we cancel today and reschedule.  Fine with me!  Also had to cancel hot tub "meeting" with Mitch because anything other than horizontal isn't in the cards at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment