Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Yesterday "morning" I made my usual bathroom run around 2:00 am.  However I was not able to fall back asleep on my own, and finally after 3:00 I took something.  It obviously worked, because the phone woke me up... at 9:00!


At least I didn't sleep through my gym session, a good thing,
since I haven't been since before I left for Tucson.


The workout was a bit tough, and I didn't quite get through all my reps, but Jim assures me I'll be back up to speed after another session or so.  The good news is that I don't feel too achy this morning.



Afterward I headed to Winco, where I dropped a fair bundle
but found everything on the shopping list.



 Took quite a while to check out because the older man in line in front of me (using one of the electric carts) needed a lot of help.  I unloaded his groceries onto the conveyor belt, and then back into his cart, and he also needed help from the cashier, when his very thick accent made him difficult to understand.  The woman in line behind me was also patient, commenting on how nice I was to help him.




Marilyn arrives today with Stubby.  She didn't get quite as far as she had hoped yesterday, only to Wilcox, but should still be here early enough to get Stubby settled in and used to grass. Did some cleaning yesterday; the kitchen floor definitely needed mopping since Teresa never showed last week.



Off to the dentist later this morning for a cleaning and check-up.  Did have an issue with one tooth early this month (and thought I might need to hijack Tom's appointment that he had a couple of weeks ago) but after a day it wasn't an issue.   Happily it hasn't resurfaced, though I will mention it so Dr. Johnson can make sure all is well.



Then I need to get my glasses fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment