Friday, January 4, 2019

By lunchtime yesterday I was feeling considerably better, and had some turkey soup.  Later in the afternoon Marcie picked me up (still thought it prudent not to drive!) and we popped in to the Nova Star class at TOQS to show the ladies Marcie's quilt; of course they loved it!  One of them is using the same panel Marcie did, and was delighted to see how hers would look when she completed it.



I hadn't planned <g> to buy any fabric, but (surprise, surprise!) just had to get some from the colorful bolt Marcie found.  Do I get any "credit" for not buying as much as she did?


I also popped next door to the copy shop to try a different photo of Echo for my upcoming class.  Really need to start getting serious about getting ready for that!



Alex swept off our roof for me yesterday, and othen I helped him take down the tree at his place.  Afterward he showed us the Lifestylez promo video from his recent snowboarding trip in Steamboat Springs.  It only ran a couple of minutes - but he featured (prominently!) at the beginning and end of it.  He was supposed to send me the link so I could share it - but that hasn't happened yet.


I did my own search on-line, and did find some of their videos from Steamboat events earlier in the year - but not the most recent December one.  Guess I'll need to 'remind' Alex...


Today Aja and Tyga blast off for Wisconsin (and Alex heads back to Steamboat), so last night there was a going-away dinner for Aja in Scottsdale.  


Tom and I drove them over there (they were going to Uber back home since drinking was going to be involved) and then we went out to eat.  I wasn't able to finish my dinner, but at least I had (somewhat) of an appetite.



I am feeling up to going to the gym for my regular Friday workout session today, which is good news.
  


But now I'm waiting until it's late enough to call Mom.  Got an e-mail from Andy yesterday with an update letting me know she's not doing well.  That's NOT good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment