Sunday, January 27, 2019

See the nice, bright addition to the kitchen!  
Thanks to Alex for hanging it.



And another of my quilts made progress today.  
With Marcie's help, I got the shadowed blocks arranged:


Now I 'just' <g> have to sash and sew them...



We had dinner at Alex's tonight, but chicken, not duck.  They cooked that last night in a souve (sp?) and Alex said that was the first time he's really liked duck. 




FYI Alex has a shotgun, not a rifle.
  

Tom and I agreed that tonight's dinner was quite tasty, but very tangy... 
right on the border of being too hot. 



Right after we got there, Taylor stopped by with 7-month-old Presley.  It's the first time I've actually gotten to meet her, though of course I've seen lots of pix, many with her wearing the bib I made her.  However I didn't want to get too close to her 'just in case' there are still some germs in my system.  



No comments:

Post a Comment