Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The rest of my day yesterday was not terribly productive, and I easily could have gone to bed at 8:00 last night..  However, calculating <g> that would have me up again in the wee hours of the morning, a cycle I do not want to get sucked into, I worked on a crossword puzzle and watched some M*A*S*H reruns until it was "late enough" (9:30) to head to bed.  And despite how tired I already was, I took something so I would be assured of sleeping through the night.  Did make it until 4:30 this morning, a definite improvement over recent nights.



Heather had her little girl yesterday, Madison Samantha.  
Gloria sent a few pix



 No doubt I will get more details (and pix) from the thrilled new grandmother soon.  As Sandy responded to her, "You will love your new role!"




Latest word from Andy & Sandy is that Mom is "doing better" (not sure what that actually means) and may be released to Rehab soon, possibly even as early as today!




Now I should be able to get a little sewing done this morning 
before it's time to shower and get ready to head to quilting.




No comments:

Post a Comment