Monday, January 7, 2019

I got busy, though side-tracked from sewing.  Did order some "Doggie Howser" flowers for Mom, which I found during a search of yellow (her favorite color) flowers in the Get Well section.  They should be delivered today - and I expect them to put a smile on her face!



Also got notes written to Mom, Ann, and Allen, so their envelopes filled with photos are now ready to mail.  I will need to make a trip to the post office since at least two of the envelopes appear thicker than "allowed" and will no doubt require additional postage.



Then need to pop into Kohl's (practically around the corner from the PO) for a replacement watch. The  nightlight died on me a couple of evenings ago, and I also lost a link a year or so ago, so I guess it's time for a replacement.



I did a bunch of other things, and was just getting ready to shower when I thought I really should go do a little post-rain weeding out front, especially around the perimeter where irrigation rarely reaches, before I cleaned up,  Each time I ferried another huge pile to the trash can, thinking I'd done enough for the time being, I was "enticed" by yet another patch.  Good news is I made substantial progress, though the day is trying to get away from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment