Thursday, January 10, 2019

Doc visit was productive. Now I have some new Rx to pick up so hopefully the next time vertigo strikes I won't be so miserable.



I was home by 9:00 and started sashing the columns, but didn't have time to finish since I needed to leave the house around 10:30.  After I dropped off a dental Rx for Tom I headed to chiropractor.  I arrived early (and he was running late, which is not usually the case) so I was a little bummed that I'd forgotten to bring my iPad for entertainment.  Had a was good tune-up, and I did feel a lot better when I left.  But he amazed me right off the bat by telling me my estrogen level was up.  Which it probably is, since I skipped my meds all last week.



Next stop was furniture store, which I had been putting off.  Of course I was told I needed to call Customer Service - but they don't answer their phone.  The clerk tried calling - and she eventually gave up.  I asked to speak with a manager, and after looking at my paperwork and photos said he would contact Customer Service and get back to me. The good news was that he thought they would come pick up the chair and issue a refund.  Sure enough, I got a call a few hours later to that effect, and chair is set to be picked up on Saturday.



Them I was off to JoAnn's - where I waited over an hour to get my fabrics (muslin, tulle) cut, and then waited again in the checkout line. I had been feeling pretty good after my tune-up, but all that standing, sitting, and waiting didn't help things.



Last stop was the copy shop, where I had Echo blown up <g> again.  Pretty sure that the smaller pattern will work better. After that I stopped in to see Sherri - but didn't buy anything!



By the time I got home it was 3:00 and I was pretty hungry.  And now that I've eaten, I'm relaxing on the couch and not feeling terribly productive.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment