Sunday, January 6, 2019

Popped up to Walgreen’s around 10:00 to have photos from my December visit printed for Mom, Allen, and Ann - and (possibly due to sleep deprivation?) experienced more than my “usual” issues with the machine.  Glad Paul was there to help!



Stopped at Marcie’s on the way home to “borrow” her copier, 
so now Alex’s rebate form is ready to mail in.  



She sent me home with some of the split pea soup she’d made and promised Tom, and it's definitely a perfect day for it!  While it wasn’t raining when I was out and about, it did start up again in the afternoon.  There are puddles everywhere, and I see weeding in my future...



By that time I was starting to feel the effects of not enough sleep.  I texted Jim to let him know I was skipping Boot Camp, and thought I had a good chance of napping instead.  Didn’t happen... sigh



Actually did more sewing, and now all the blocks have a shadow on one side.
  

In even more amazing news, so far there has been no frog stitching!



Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead?




Andy & Sandy are currently at the hospital with Mom, trying to get her actually admitted.  Turns out that for the past several days she has only been “under observation”, code for “insurance won’t cover it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment