Monday, May 25, 2015

This afternoon I took my gecko scrap quilt over to Jeannie's, 
where I picked out out the quilting design and thread color.  



I'm in Ruby's queue, and scheduled for early August.  There's no real rush since the quilt is for me, and I certainly won't be needing it for quite some time! Still, it will be nice to have finished.  And it's certainly going to be a bright, happy quilt, so I'm thinking about entering it into the AQG show next March just to share the smiles.



We went out for dinner tonight (at Greek Wrap), and on the drive over I saw a white car with eyelashes on the headlights.  And then when we were leaving the restaurant, I spotted a red VW Bug in the parking lot with eyelashes.  Must be the new 'thing'? 



This looks relaxing, floating and reading - with a "Do Not Disturb" hat.


That is until you read the fine print at the bottom.  The bathing suit costs $108 (not that bad, as bathing suits go, right?) but the hat is priced at $440!

No comments:

Post a Comment