Friday, May 22, 2015

Like every other morning, it was quite foggy when I woke up. Except that today it never burned off, and we got misted on all morning. 

We enjoyed the quilt show (of course I took photos) and two hours later were on the road to the airport in San Antonio, right on schedule.  It was still very foggy, which meant a good chance for a pile-up on the highway to slow us down - but guess the drivers were all on their best behavior today; we got to the airport in near record time.  Because of that <g> there was no wait to check my bags at the curb, and Security only had a couple of folks ahead of me.  So even with a stop at Starbucks for a chocolate scone I was still at the gate well ahead of schedule.  


Wonder if Frannie will miss me? 

Probably not - Zach and Bekkah are scheduled to arrive for the holiday weekend sometime today.



No comments:

Post a Comment