Monday, May 4, 2015

After a lovely breakfast (I had my leftovers from the Bayside Skillet), Sandy and I (and Pippa, of course) headed over to Vantage House with some clothes for Ivy.  Pippa was a big hit with the staff and residents over there, though we never did see Ivy because she was busy with some activity elsewhere.  

Then we headed over to Riderwood, and again Pippa garnered lots of attention on our way up to Mom's apartment.  Sandy stayed and joined us for lunch, and when she and Pippa left Mom and I started our Rummikub marathon.  I was able to go out very early in one of the games, catching Mom with lots of points, so at this point I am way ahead. (Tomorrow, when it's her birthday, I hope she gets better tiles!) 

We rendezvous-ed with Rene for dinner, so now I have a face to go with Mom's new friend's name. The three of us had a pleasant and leisurely dinner, but I couldn't stay long afterwards, leaving before 7:30 so I would make it back 'home' before dark.  When I arrived back at Mink Hollow I discovered just how much Pippa had missed me; apparently at some point during the afternoon she was MIA - until Sandy found her downstairs, in my bedroom.  Pippa certainly seems to have formed an attachment to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment