Friday, May 8, 2015

Instead of driving to Columbia yesterday Mom and I let our fingers do the walking: we made some phone calls and looked on-line for a new table for her breakfast room. Hours later we still hadn't found what Mom wants/needs for that spot. Guess she'll have to keep looking.

We had a pleasant dinner with Betty and Gene.  The first time I dined with them (during my November visit?) Gene made a comment to me that Mom and I thought was pretty funny (reminded me of something Dad might have said) though Betty was somewhat mortified and gave him a good poke in the ribs for it.

It was another pleasant evening with Andy and Sandy on the deck last night after I got back.  Very beautiful and peaceful here... though Pippa did think we should be playing with her constantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment