Saturday, March 28, 2015

I've been quilting my landscape project this afternoon, 
but now it's time to post some more pix from yesterday's quilt show.

It's hard to argue with her favorite things; most of them are my favorites, too!


Here are some close-up views of several of the blocks.

a tree to sit under and think

sunshine on my face

best friends

birdsong in the morning


It seems I did not snap a picture of the description/quiltmaker.  :-(


I did, however, take some close-up shots of some of the blocks.






This is a stunning quilt!


Obviously the judges agreed with me!


Here's a close-up of some of the quilting.



Another beauty.


Inside the circles are various seashells, beautifully embroidered.



This one is simple yet striking


with more beautiful quilting.



This is an incredible quilt, though it's hard to tell from my picture!







No comments:

Post a Comment